PM YASASVI Yojana: An intensive scholarship scheme for students is run by the Central Government. One such scheme is PM YASASVI Yojana to help poor and bright students in their studies. In this scheme students of class 9 to 12 will get Rs. 75000 to 125000 scholarship is offered. Online form-filling for this scheme has started. In this post, we will get information like how to fill out the online form and what documents are required, how to get the scholarship, etc.
PM Yasasvi Yojana
PM YASASVI Yojana i.e. Top Class School Education for OBC, EBC, and DNT Students under PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) is a scheme implemented from the year: 2022-23. Entrance Test-2023 is conducted to award scholarships under this scheme. Only Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC), and Non-Nomadic Tribe (DNT) students of Class 9 and Class 11 studying in an institution designated by the Ministry in the year 2023-24 can apply online to avail of benefits under this scheme. is
PM YASASVI SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship up to Rs.1,25,000 per annum is available in this scholarship scheme.
- Candidates do not have to pay any exam fee to fill out this exam form.
- The syllabus of the examination under this scheme, cities of Eligibility Test Center, and list of institutes and schools approved by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, and information related to the examination are placed on the website https://yet.nta.ac.in.
- In the year 2023-24 under this scheme bright students belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC), and Non-Nomadic Caste (DNT) studying in St. 9 to 12 in institutions selected by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Central Government. Can fill out the online form.
- The income limit in this scheme is fixed as follows whose parents’ annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- In this scheme, students of 9th and 10th standard school tuition fees and hostel fees together will receive a maximum of Rs. Scholarships up to 75,000 are available.
- Students of Class 11 and Class 12 are given a maximum annual scholarship of up to Rs.1,25,000 including school tuition fees and hostel fees.
- The information about the school institution selected by the Ministry for this scholarship scheme is placed on the website https://yet.nta.ac.in.
YASASVI Scholarship Document List
The following documents are required to fill out the form for this scholarship scheme.
- Candidate has Class-10 pass result or
- Must have an 8th pass result.
- An example of a competent authority of fixed income
- Candidate’s I.D. card
- Email address and mobile number.
YASASVI Scholarship Online Form
Follow the steps below to fill out this scheme form.
- Scholarships are awarded to students studying in classes 9 to 11 through the Yasswi Scholarship Scheme. Eligible students can avail of it by applying online and before the due date. How to apply in this scheme.
- First of all, registration has to be done to fill out the form for this scholarship scheme.
- For this visit the YASASVI scheme official website https://yet.nta.ac.in/,
- After a candidate has successfully registered, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Candidates for Trust Think are required to log in by clicking the button labeled “Login” located in the “Helpful Links” section of the main page.
- Then you will see a new page in front of you, on which you have to enter your application number and password before clicking on the submit button.
Eligibility for PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme
- OBC/EBC/DNT students of the SAR/NT/SNT category can fill online form for this scholarship scheme.
- Only students studying in classes 9 and 11 can appear for this scholarship exam.
- This scheme for scholarships is very good. Notify needy students regularly.
Read In Gujarati: Click Here