NHPC Recruitment 2023 has been released for 388 vacancies for JE, Draftsman, and Supervisor posts. The online registration last till 30th June 2023, check NHPC Recruitment 2023 details here.
NHPC Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates through NHPC JE Recruitment 2023 on its official website @nhpcindia.com. The online application for the NHPC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 will be accepted till 30 June 2023. Get the direct link for NHPC JE Apply Online 2023 below.
NHPC Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Supervisor, Senior Accountant, Hindi Translator & Draftsman|
|Notification Release||07 June 2023|
|Online Application Commence||09 June 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||30 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|NHPC Official Website||http://www.nhpcindia.com|
NHPC JE Notification 2023
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released a detailed notification against advt no. NH/Rectt./01/2023 for filling 388 vacancies. Candidates must go through the NHPC detailed notification before applying for NHPC Recruitment 2023. Notification is an important document that contains all important information like Exam Patterns, Important dates, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, etc. We have provided the direct link to download the NHPC JE Recruitment notification PDF.
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF- Click to Download
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|NHPC JE Detailed Notification Date||07 June 2023|
|NHPC JE Online Application Start Date||09 June 2023|
|NHPC JE Last Date to Apply Online||30 June 2023|
|NHPC JE Admit Card Date||To be Notified|
|NHPC JE Exam Date||To be Notified|
NHPC Vacancy 2023
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||149|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||74|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||63|
|Junior Engineer (E & C)||10|
NHPC JE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for the NHPC Recruitment 2023 must ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned NHPC Notification PDF. The eligibility of the candidate with regard to age & educational qualifications etc is mentioned below.
- Junior Engineer: 03 years full-time regular course Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Supervisor (IT): Regular Degree with DOEACC ‘A’ level course with minimum 60% marks (OR) 03 years regular Diploma in Computer Science or IT with minimum 60% marks (OR) Regular Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science or IT / BCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Supervisor (Survey): 03 years full-time regular Diploma in Surveying / Survey Engineering Engineering Discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Senior Accountant: Inter Chartered Accountant (CA) or Inter CMA Pass.
- Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects or vice versa.
- Draftsman: Matriculation Pass with ITI in Civil / Draughtsman Mechanical / Electrical Trade.
Age Limit (as of 30/06/2023):
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Junior Engineer / Supervisor / Senior Accountant / Hindi Translator / Draftsman||30 years|
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
|General, EWS & OBC (NCL)||Rs. 295/- (including GST @ 18%)|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer / Supervisor / Senior Accountant||₹ 29,600 – ₹ 1,19,500|
|2||Hindi Translator||₹ 27,000 – ₹ 1,05,000|
|3||Draftsman||₹ 25,000 – ₹ 85,000|
- Written Examination: The first stage is a written examination conducted by NHPC. The written exam assesses the candidates’ technical knowledge, aptitude, and reasoning abilities. The exam pattern may vary depending on the specific requirements and notification issued by NHPC for the Junior Engineer (JE) position.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written examination are called for a personal interview. The interview is conducted to evaluate the candidates’ technical skills, knowledge, communication abilities, and overall suitability for the Junior Engineer role. The interview panel consists of experts and officials from NHPC.
- Document Verification: Once the written examination and personal interview are completed, selected candidates are required to undergo document verification. In this stage, candidates need to provide all the necessary documents such as educational certificates, age proof, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificates (if any), and other relevant documents. This stage is essential to ensure the authenticity of the information provided by the candidates during the application process.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||295/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM||Nil|
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on -> Career -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the Online application form with relevant details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Online registration starts from 09/06/2023 to 30/06/2023.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NHPC JE 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be a total of 200 questions will be asked in the NHPC JE Exam 2023.
- The questions will be an objective type or multiple-choice type.
- Each question will carry 1 mark for the correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the NHPC JE Exam will be 3 Hours.
|NHPC JE Exam Pattern 2023|
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Part – I||Specific Discipline||140||140||3 Hours|
|Part – II||General Awareness||30||30|
|Part – III||Reasoning Ability||30||30|
NHPC Exam Centre 2023