Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana | Chief Minister’s Crop Storage Godown Scheme | Ikhedut Portal Online Registration | Crop collection scheme. Godown Assistance Scheme | Godown Yojana Gujarat . Gujarat Infrastructure Scheme | I farmer information
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana In English
- Must be a farmer of Gujarat state.
- Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (ST) and all other castes of the state will benefit from these schemes.
- The farmer must have a land or forest right certificate.
- Under the crop collection scheme, the farmer will be able to get the benefit only once. In short, once in a lifetime.
- Farmers have to apply online through ikhedut portal for this godown scheme.
Godown Sahay Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Crop collection scheme. Godown Assistance Scheme|
|objective||Farmers to store the crops produced|
|Beneficiary||To all the farmers of Gujarat|
|Amount of assistance||50% of the total cost to the farmer beneficiaries or 50,000 (fifty thousand) whichever is less.|
|How to Apply||Click.|
|Last date to apply||Dated 01/04/2023 to 31/03/2024|
Detailed information of Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
Although the farmers of every class of the state get good production of agricultural products, unseasonal rains, storms, heavy rains and other factors affect the quality of the products and the lack of proper system for long term storage of the crops leads to spoilage of the crops.
In order to save the crop production, if the farmers of the state get the facility of storage of farm produce, the crop production can be secured for a long period of time and the availability of secure crop storage godowns to the farmers will maintain the quality of the farm produce and enable them to sell it at the right time, so that the farmers will benefit financially and as a result Farming can become more negative.
For that purpose, a scheme to provide assistance to the farmers of the state to build crop storage structures has been launched from the year 2020-21.
100% State Awarded Scheme.
Pre-requisite for availing the benefit of Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana
Any farmer of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
One can take assistance per account once in lifetime.
A structure of minimum 330 square feet area is to be constructed and prepared as per the specifications of the crop storage structure as mentioned in the resolution. Details of assistance remain subject to resolution.
Benefits of the scheme
The following assistance is provided under the scheme.
30 percent of the total cost to the farmer beneficiary or Rs. 30,000 (thirty thousand) whichever is less (in two installments: First installment: Rs.15000/- on completion of plinth level work and second and final installment: Rs.15000/- on complete completion of crop storage structure)
Conditions for making IKhedut Portal Godown
Some conditions have been fixed for the Infrastructure Scheme of the State Government. The following conditions will be applicable for the farmers to avail the benefit of Pak Sangrah Yojana.
- Farmers have to construct a godown of at least 330 square feet.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the height of the roof of the Godown should be 12 feet in the middle and at least the foundation should be 2 feet more than the ground.
- The farmer has to make a plinth at least 2 feet height from the ground. But keeping in view the geographical or local conditions, the height of the mobha should not be less than 10 feet at least. Godowns of lower height will not be eligible for assistance or subsidy.
- Masonry work upto plinth and revolving walls of godown and flooring PCC paving.
- Godowns for crop storage should be made of corrugated galvanized sheet or cement sheet.
- Under this scheme construction less than 300 square feet will not be eligible for assistance or subsidy.
- The beneficiary farmer will be able to construct a godown larger than the minimum specification at his own cost.
Assistance Standard of Chief Minister Crop Collection Scheme
ikhedut portal subsidy is fixed under this crop collection scheme. Under this scheme, subsidy or assistance is fixed according to one’s caste. Which are as follows.
|For ST (Scheduled Caste).||50% of total expenditure or 50,000 (fifty thousand) whichever is less to ST caste farmer beneficiaries.|
|For SC (Scheduled Caste).||50% of the total cost or 50,000 (fifty thousand) whichever is less to SC caste farmer beneficiaries.|
|For all other castes||50% of the total cost or 50,000 (fifty thousand) whichever is less to the farmer beneficiaries belonging to all other castes.|
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana Document
i-khedut portal 2021 has started accepting online applications for many government schemes this year. In which the following documents are required for the application of this scheme.
1. Copy of Aadhaar Card of Beneficiary
2. ikhedut portal 7 12
3. Copy of ration card of the beneficiary
4. Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Certificate (if applicable) if Farmer
5. Handicapped Certificate for Handicapped Residents (if applicable)
6. Other Tenant Consent Form in case of joint tenancy in 7/12 of land and 8-A land
7.Copy of forest rights letter for forest area (if applicable)
Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana target
A fixed target has been given on the iKhedut portal to provide the benefits of this scheme. In this case the applications of the farmers will be accepted and subsidy will be given.
|Name of Scheme and Caste||Target 2023-2024|
|Scheduled Castes (AGR-3)||10600|
|Scheduled Castes (AGR-4)||4900|
|For All Other Castes (AGR-2)||40600|
IKhedut Portal New Registration
To avail the benefit of this scheme, earthlings have to fill the online form from the iKhedoot portal.
Last date to apply
To avail benefits under Mukhyamantri Pak Sangrah Yojana 2023, the beneficiary farmer has to apply online from any place from 01/04/2023 to 31/03/2024.
To check application status and apply
Beneficiary farmers can get ikhedut portal online application status and ikhedut portal arji print from their mobile or computer. No need to go to the office to know the application status.